Sunday, December 9, 2007

Chris Miller Nails Top 10!

This past Saturday, December 8, 2007, saw Jim Cunningham Coaching athlete Chris Miller placing 10th at the Christmas Cyclo-cross HO! HO! HO! race at the Westside Aquatic Center in the CX4 event. This is a first-ever Top 10 for Chris and I congratulate him... An inspiration to all that know him, Chris regularly puts in a 15 hour day with work and kids as a single dad and trains after 9:00 p.m. with lights on his road or 'cross bike... I was whining inside on the way home the other day (at 5:30 p.m.!) contemplating my one-hour evening training session and thought about what Chris undergoes to get it done... I immediately sucked it up and nailed that workout thinking of how easy I have it compared to him... Congrats Chris! You're an inspiration to us all!

Coach Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Chris. Proud of the effort. True inspiration. Later...Scott