Saturday, December 1, 2007

UWBL #1

What a great day! Weather was beautiful with sunny blue skies and 60+ degrees... And the riders showed up en force... 180 of them! Steve Sperry did such a stellar job of keeping things under control that I bought him a beer at Mellow Mushroom after the ride and against my better judgement... All made it back to Carolina Triathlon-Main St. safely.

Here are the details: 63.8 miles in about 3 hours and 10 minutes. Average speed right at 20 miles-per-hour or so... I ended up with a Normalized Power of 237 watts, 2009 kJ's and 221 TSS points... If any of you did this ride and would like to tell me about your numbers, please e-mail me at jim@JimCunninghamCoaching.com . Wattage figures preferred! Same time & place next week? I'll be there ready to go!

Coach Jim

1 comment:

dave said...

My numbers were:

60% baked
30% fried
5% roasted
5% braised in a nice Cabernet sauce...

As for wattage. I feel that both of my legs are 50W light bulbs that someone has turned the dimmer down on.